Statistics from March 4-6, 2022
New cases: 58
By age group:
Children 0-12: 3
Children 13-19: 2
Adults 20-29: 7
Adults 30-39: 7
Adults 40-49: 4
Adults 50-59: 13
Adults 60-69: 7
Adults 70-79: 8
Adults 80-89: 7
Adults 90+: 0
• Active cases: 157
• Hospitalized: 37
• People in ICU: 4
• Deaths reported: 0
WEEKLY UPDATE (2/28 – 3/06):
- 7-Day Case Numbers (by receive date): 191
- 7-Day CDC Transmission Case Rate (by receive date): 106.1 per 100,000 (>100 is high)
- 7-Day Test Positivity (by lab collect date): 2.5%
- 7-Day Average Hospitalized: 42.71
- Deaths Reported in Last 7 Days: 15
For more information, visit the Data and Statistics page at ShastaReady.org.
- Residential households can order up to two sets of 4 free at-home tests from USPS.com.
Key things to know:
> Limit of two orders per residential address.
> Each order includes four individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests.
> Orders will ship free.
CalHOPE offers safe, secure and culturally sensitive emotional support for people who may need help related to COVID-19. Go to calhope.org for more information or call the warmline at (833) 317-HOPE (4673).
If you’ve been exposed: Follow the isolation/quarantine instructions until you can be tested and receive test results.
If you need to be tested: Find options on the Get Tested page. Please note: Appointments are required at most places due to high demand.
If you need a vaccine: Find options at ShastaReady.org.