Statistics from June 7 – 13, 2022
New cases: 217
By age group:
Children 0-12: 18
Children 13-19: 10
Adults 20-29: 28
Adults 30-39: 35
Adults 40-49: 21
Adults 50-59: 35
Adults 60-69: 31
Adults 70-79: 20
Adults 80-89: 8
Adults 90+: 4
• Active cases: 190
• Hospitalized: 8
• People in ICU: 0
• Deaths reported: 1
WEEKLY UPDATE (06/07/2022 – 06/13/2022):
- 7-Day Case Numbers (by receive date): 217
- 7-Day CDC Transmission Case Rate (by receive date): 120.5 per 100,000 (> 100 is high)
- 7-Day Test Positivity (by lab collect date): 3.8% (< 5% is low)
- 7-Day Average Hospitalized: 9.43
- 7-Day Average ICU Beds: 1.00
- Deaths Reported in Last 7 Days: 1
For more information, visit the Data and Statistics page at ShastaReady.org.
- We are sorry to report that one death was confirmed this week, a woman in her 80s. Please note, this week is when this death was confirmed and may be days or weeks after this person died.
- Why is COVID-19 testing important? An early test allows you to isolate and get treatment as soon as possible. Below are two free and easy options:
- Receive eight free at-home, rapid COVID-19 tests. Getting tested, along with vaccinations and masking, helps reduce the chances of spreading COVID-19. Order your kits today.
- The Test to Treat program gives you faster, easier access to lifesaving COVID-19 treatments if you are eligible. People are tested and—if they are positive and treatments are appropriate for them—they receive a prescription from a health care provider and have the prescription filled, all at one location. The state’s testing site is at 2420 Breslauer Way in Redding. The site is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Schedule an appointment online.
If you’ve been exposed: Follow the isolation/quarantine instructions until you can be tested and receive test results.
If you need to be tested: Find options on the Get Tested page. Please note: Appointments are required at most places due to high demand.
If you need a vaccine: Find options at ShastaReady.org.