Testing is available for people with and without symptoms.
To access the state testing site at Shasta College and mobile testing in Redding and the Intermountain area, click here to determine the best option for you.
Other options are:
- LHI testing and mobile testing
- Self-administered testing:
- Rite Aid, 1801 Eureka Way, Monday – Friday 10 am to 8 pm, and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm. Must be 18 or older.
- LabCorp's Pixel Kit, for symptomatic or exposed people. Turnaround 3-8 days.
- Healthcare providers
- Anderson Walk-in Clinic: Turnaround 2-3 days. 530-365-4412
- Churn Creek Health Care: Turnaround 3-8 days. 530-768-2436
- Mercy Family Health Center: 530-225-7800, for Mercy Family Health Center clients with symptoms only.
- Redding Rancheria Tribal Health Center: Turnaround 3-8 days. 530-224-2700
- Redding Outpatient Clinic: Turnaround 3-5 days. 530-226-7555, for veterans who are patients and VA employees.
- Shasta Community Health Center: Turnaround 4-7 days. 530-246-5710, for Shasta Community Health Center clients only.
- Please do not go to a hospital emergency room unless you are having a medical emergency, and call ahead if possible.