Public Works

Contact Information

1855 Placer St.
Redding, CA 96001-1759

Phone: (530) 225-5661
Fax: (530) 225-5667

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

We do business in accordance with the federal Fair Housing law.

(The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988)

West Central Landfill

How do I get rid of...


The West Central Landfill is owned by the County of Shasta and operated by the City of Redding Solid Waste Utility. For fees, driving directions, and further information visit the City of Redding Solid Waste Website.

Search Shasta County

Service Referral Guide

Food Facility Inspections

Inmate Custody Search