HHSA Contact Information

2615 Breslauer Way,
Building 5
Redding, CA 96001

Customer Service Center for Food and Financial Help:
General Phone: (530) 229-8400
Toll Free: (800) 479-8009
CA Relay: 711

Email: HHSA



Your privacy rights

Authorized Representatives

An authorized representative is an individual or organization that you select to represent your interests in the hearing process. This may be a friend, relative, co-worker, neighbor, a lawyer (in private practice), Legal Services or an advocacy group that represents claimants in public assistance hearings. An authorized representative acts on behalf of the claimant during the hearing process.

You are not required to have a representative. Most claimants do not have an authorized representative, but for certain cases, such as large overpayments or if your case is very complicated, you may want to find one.

Click here to find an authorized representative in your area. Click here for form to request an authorized representative.

The County and State requires an authorized representative form if you tell us that you want someone to represent you during the hearing process. By filling out the form, your authorized representative will be able to view your case and talk to the assigned hearing officer. Please call your hearing officer for an authorized representative form. We will send you one immediately.

Search Shasta County

Service Referral Guide

Food Facility Inspections

Inmate Custody Search

Need Help Fast?

Child Abuse Hotline:

24-hr mental health:
530-225-5252 or 888-385-5201

Suicide help:

Elder Abuse Hotline:

Report Communicable Disease

Newsletter Signup

Sign up for our Email Newsletter. Enter your email address below.