Family Stabilization Program

Housing Is Key
The Family Stabilization Program is available to families with children who are enrolled in the Welfare to Work program. To apply for CalWORKs benefits, click here. To apply for the Family Stabilization Program, talk to your CalWORKs case worker to get a referral or call Robin Bostain at (530) 225-5043.

This program:
  • Provides assistance with back rent to avoid eviction
  • Can provide payment for deposits, past utility bills and utility deposits to obtain a new rental

Woman in front of bungalow