Resource Management

Contact Information

1855 Placer Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone: (530) 225-5789
within Shasta County:
   (800) 528-2850
Fax: (530) 225-5807

Office Hours
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday

Wells and Public Water Systems

A valid permit to drill, destroy, deepen, or recondition a water well is required in the County and the three cities. A permit from the EHD is required to operate a small public community water system, transient or nontransient noncommunity public water system, and state small public water system.  Permits are obtained from the EHD after submission of a completed application, plot plan, and fees.

Search Shasta County

Service Referral Guide

Food Facility Inspections

Inmate Custody Search