Resource Management

Contact Information

1855 Placer Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone: (530) 225-5789
within Shasta County:
   (800) 528-2850
Fax: (530) 225-5807

Office Hours
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday


All Facilities Must Now Report Electronically through CERS

The California Environmental Reporting System (CERS) website at is available for use and must now be used to electronically submit all Unified Program-related data. Submitting electronically through CERS consists of reporting the same information that has been reported on paper forms. The difference is that most information will be entered into fields on a computer screen rather than written or typed on a paper form. Documents such as the facility maps need to be scanned and uploaded as pdf documents. If you do not have this capability then you may submit your map to the Shasta EHD and they will upload it for you.

What is CERS?

The California Environmental Reporting System, or CERS, is a statewide, web-based system designed to support businesses and Unified Program Agencies (UPAs) with electronically reporting, collecting, and managing hazardous materials-related data as mandated by the California Health and Safety Code.

Getting Started. You can follow the link to CERS and create an account. There is training information available at the CERS website including a video to help get you started. You may also review the Business User Guide included here.

If you have submitted hazardous materials reporting documentation to the Shasta County EHD in the past it is possible your information may already be in CERS. It is recommended that you contact our office at 530-225-5787 to check on the status of your information. Otherwise, you may enter the address information into CERS to see if your facility information is in the system. If it is then you will be provided options on how to claim the facility.

Search Shasta County

Service Referral Guide

Food Facility Inspections

Inmate Custody Search