Resource Management

Contact Information

1855 Placer Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone: (530) 225-5789
within Shasta County:
   (800) 528-2850
Fax: (530) 225-5807

Office Hours
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday

Household Hazardous Waste

Protect Your Home & Family.  Properly Dispose of Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)


Free Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Sites

City of Redding Household Hazardous Waste Facility (open to all residents of Shasta County & it's cities)


Businesses must follow specific guidelines to manage, store, treat, transport, and dispose/recycle paints and other hazardous wastes, and should contact the Shasta County Department of Resource Management Environmental Health, CUPA program for more information on management of paints and other hazardous materials

Businesses can take universal waste (fluorescent lights and household batteries) to the City of Redding's HHW facility. Only universal waste is accepted from businesses for a fee, by appointment only. Call the City of Redding for an appointment and details: 224-6201.

Search Shasta County

Service Referral Guide

Food Facility Inspections

Inmate Custody Search