Child Support Services

Contact Information

Phone: (866) 901-3212
CA Disbursement: (866) 901-3212
Secure Case Self Service:

Office Hours
7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Telephone Hours
8:00 am - 4:45 pm


How do you locate the noncustodial party?

This office has several resources to locate the noncustodial party. We use the following locate sources to find addresses and employment information: Employment Development Department (EDD), IRS/FTB, credit reporting agencies, DMV, local and state criminal records and the California and Federal Parent Locator Service (CPLS and FPLS).  We may also use any information provided to us by the Custodial Parent.

What locate information are you looking for?

We are looking for the noncustodial parent's home and work addresses, employer, date of birth and Social Security number, assets and if he or she has other children to legally support.  Information regarding the noncustodial parent's family and/or friends may also be beneficial.