Changing Your Child Support Order

As circumstances change, your support order might need to be modified (changed). Either parent may request a change to their child support order. A Child Support Professional will guide parents through the process.

You can negotiate a change to your child support order through our office and avoid going to court. Ask us more about our Family Conference opportunity.

If an agreement cannot be reached, a motion will be filed with the court and both parents would receive a copy in the mail, including details of any upcoming court hearings.

If you have questions about reviewing your current child support order or your court appearance, contact us!