Assessor Forms

All Assessor forms are organized into categories below. Click a category to show its forms.

NOTE: Firefox and Chrome will make it appear that the PDF is not a "fillable" form. Use I.E. or save the form to your computer if you would like to fill it out digitally and print it.

Many forms provided below are external links to the states "Cal Assessor e-Forms" website. If you have trouble opening a form, please contact us by using the email link provided in our "Contact Information" area. 

Annual Filing Forms

 (BOE-560-A) – Mineral production
 (BOE-260-B) - Claim for exemption from property taxes
 (BOE-571-M) – includes mobile equipment

Change of Ownership Forms


Exemption Forms


Personal Property Forms


Real Property Forms

 For mailing address changes (by owner only)


 Allows a designated representative to see your records
 For tax billing purposes only
 May require a fee