Base Year Value

If you wish to appeal the base year value of your property, your application for reduced assessment must be filed during the equalization period of July 2 through November 30, for the year in which the base year value assessment was initially placed on the assessment roll, or in any of the following 3 assessment years. Applications for adjustments in valuation not agreed upon with the Assessor can be obtained from, and must be completed in writing with the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.

1450 Court Street Suite 308-B
Redding CA 96001-1680

Phone: (530) 225-5550