Pesticide Complaints

Do you have a Pesticide Complaint? 

You can call the Shasta County Department of Agriculture, Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM, at 530-224-4949.  If the pesticide incident occurs outside of this time frame, please submit the pesticide complaint to DPR by phone. 

Submit Pesticide Complaints with the Department of Pesticide Regulations by Phone:

Pest Hotline