We know your privacy is important to you.
We at the Shasta County Health Human Services Agency take your privacy very seriously. We are committed to making every possible effort to protect the confidentiality of your private information. To this end, we have:
- Empowered a Privacy Officer and a Security Officer to protect your privacy and your rights by providing oversight and accountability to the entire agency.
- Launched a county-wide risk analysis to detect and eliminate risks to your information.
- Brought on additional staff whose sole job it is to ensure your privacy is protected.
- Implemented aggressive staff training measures to make staff better able to protect your information.
- Ensured a complaint process to thoroughly investigate customer complaints.
- Taken an always-ready stance that responds to suspected breaches within 72 hours.
Our goal is to protect your privacy and give you maximum control of your information. To find out more on how we do this, check out our Notice of Privacy Practices (Aviso de Prácticas de Privacidad). If you have a concern, a question, or a complaint, or if you feel as if you have been denied rights regarding your information or that your privacy has been violated, contact us at:
Message line: (530)225-5995
Fax line: (530)225-5996
Your concerns are important to us, and we will respond promptly.