HHSA Contact Information

2615 Breslauer Way,
Building 5
Redding, CA 96001

Customer Service Center for Food and Financial Help:
General Phone: (530) 229-8400
Toll Free: (800) 479-8009
CA Relay: 711

Email: HHSA



Your privacy rights

Travel Shots

Protect your health when traveling abroad. At least three months before departure, call for an appointment to receive necessary immunizations and download the Patient Registration form. Some immunizations require up to three months to complete a series, so call early!

For more information about traveling abroad, please call (530) 225-5591 or (530) 229-8463.

Links to health information about the countries you plan to visit:
Center for Disease Control Traveler's Health

Search Shasta County

Service Referral Guide

Food Facility Inspections

Inmate Custody Search

Need Help Fast?

Child Abuse Hotline:

24-hr mental health:
530-225-5252 or 888-385-5201

Suicide help:

Elder Abuse Hotline:

Report Communicable Disease

Newsletter Signup

Sign up for our Email Newsletter. Enter your email address below.