People who need testing, treatment and preventive counseling for sexually transmitted diseases can find these services at:
- Your primary medical provider
- Shasta Community Health Center
- Women’s Health Specialists
- Planned Parenthood
- Urgent care clinics:
- Crossroads Medical Clinic
- Everyday Family/Surgical Medical Group
- Hilltop Medical Clinic
- Hilltop Medical Clinic West
- Pulse Urgent Care Center
- Sunset Urgent Care
- General walk-in clinics:
- Anderson Medical Associates
- Anderson Walk-in Clinic
- Cottonwood Medical Group
- Hill Country Clinic
- Shingletown Medical Center
FREE condoms are available at the main Public Health office and the Regional Offices.
Need to tell your partner that they have been exposed to an STD, but want to stay anonymous? Do it here.
For more information about HIV/AIDS, click here.